Sports at RAAK (Men & Women)
The Department of Physical Education is equipped with both indoor and outdoor facilities for the students both men and women to take part in individual and group activities of different tournaments. The department of Physical Education is framed with a separate committee of faculties to organize, motivate and guide students to participate in various zonal and inter-collegiate events. All the activities of the Department of Physical Education is well planned ,scheduled and maintained by the physical director.
- Ground facilities for all outdoor games like Synthetic Tennis Court, Volley Ball, Ball Badminton, Kabaddi, Cricket,Football, Hockey, Basketball.
- Seperate hall for Table Tennis, Chess and Carrom,Shuttle Badminton Court.
- Physical fitness centre for the benefit of students.
- Division of students into Houses for practices and development of individual skills.
- Extra Coaching and conduct of Practice session to students at all games.
- Conduct and participation in Anna University zone-4 Tournaments.
- Participation of Intra-zonal matches.
- Conduct of Annual Sports Day for students,teaching and non-teaching staffs.